Sunday, June 01, 2003

The Ultimate 'Fuck-You' Blog

This comes from a five-year-old journal entry....

"Dear Stone Angel:
Fuck you for treating me the way you did. Fuck you for treating me the way you do now. Fuck you for your inability to see my amazing beauty and power. Fuck you for failing to see the depth of my confidence. Fuck you for not appreciating the love, feeling and nurturing that I gave you. Fuck you for not appreciating how I stuck through the most shittiest times with you, and you don't care. Fuck you for not seeing I'm the fucking best thing that ever happened to you. Fuck you for not returning the love I have given you. Fuck you for denying my feelings, and emotions. Fuck you for denying my courage. Fuck you for not appreciating me. Fuck you for not appreciating all the work I have done in trying to connect with you. You are frigid, cold and your heart is not open. Fuck you for not appreciating my body. Fuck you for not appreciating my sexuality. Fuck you for not wanting me to lick your butt. Fuck you for not wanting to talk to me. Fuck you for not wanting to have sex in the mornings. Fuck you for not letting me kiss you and grab your crotch in the elevator, in the car. Fuck you for ignoring me. Fuck you for not calling me. Fuck you for not sharing yourself with me. Fuck you for not appreciating my support. Fuck you for not appreciating my intelligence. Fuck you for not appreciating my knowledge. Fuck you for never having given me the credit for how much I have taught you and given to you. Fuck you. You deserve yourself.

Fuck you for not being affectionate. Fuck you for not being able to tell me that I am gorgeous, handsome, sexy. Fuck you for not flirting with me. Fuck you for blaming me for your fucking problems. Fuck you for saying the "right" things. Fuck you for your dishonesty. Fuck you for fucking shutting off from me your sexuality. Fuck you. Fuck you for not letting me fuck you. Fuck you when you fucking think that a compliment is saying, "Your hair looks red." Fuck you for not doing your work with me. Fuck you for not introducing me to your friends. Fuck you for being gorgeous and not letting anyone touch you. Fuck you for wanting someone else. Fuck you for your superior attitude - that you are better than me.

Fuck you for saying you love me, giving me a ring, and then not letting me be a part of your decisions in where to buy a condo. Fuck you for always putting yourself first. Fuck you for wanting to do everything alone. Fuck you for not having courage.

Fuck you for forgetting my birthday. Fuck you for never having fun with me. Fuck you for not being romantic. Fuck you for all your fears. Fuck you for expecting so much and returning so little. Fuck you for your duty and honour. Fuck you for your selfishness.

What an idiot I've been to fall for someone so cold. It's simply because you remind me of my father. I would never have been with you if my father had been nurturing, open, feeling, connecting. I would never subject myself to someone so cold and frigid, so denying of my self. I would never have put up with it for a moment. I should have taken care of myself when I first met you and saw that something was very wrong with you. I shouldn't have gone out with you. I've wasted so much of my life with you over the past few years. It's been pure hell, painful, and ugly.

Fuck you for making me love you."

No comments: