Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I can't believe I haven't blogged in nearly 7 days. Maybe there was some software error? I think I've lost my focus.

I began blogging - writing journal entries - for readers, rather than my mental health. I began to care about "hits" rather than just doing my journal for myself. Since I get practically no reader feedback (e-mails) I thought no one cares about me. So why should I bother making entries? That was my thought-process.

Well, I'm here, I'm back, and my life is boring. No, RA has not called me for the movie. No, I'm not stalking the beaches in my blue yellow thing. No, I'm not having crazy awesome sex. No, I'm not doing anything of interest. I'm really boring right now.

Actually, everything's been going wrong - I spilled liquid on my laptop so it's dead, I just went to start my car and it won't turn over, and a cheque I've been waiting for was put off a week, and I think my rent check bounced. I got a major sunburn on Friday so I had to cancel my date with RA, I was supposed to call him on Monday to arrange something for Tuesday and didn't, I missed going to a major birthday celebration for a close friend on Monday, and my room is a mess.

Well, life can only get better at least.

No comments: