Friday, March 05, 2004

Some of my favourite bloggers

Addaboy
Clever, humorous, honest, real, sexy. I check his blog site first, daily. Because I know I'm going to get a laugh, feel something, or just immerse myself in his 'being.' I can relate to him.

CoolRelax
Clever, humorous, honest, real, sexy, and sweet. I feel protective of him. He reminds me of myself when I first "came out." Also, he has an amazing way of using language - using that Southern-influence. Plus, he insists, he's Christian. I'm too direct to entirely "get" him, but I love him anyway. He lists his links in alphabetical order, which indicates he is probably Virgo.

OverEasy
He's new, he's honest, he's real, he's sexy, I can't get my mind off his woody in his boxer shorts, he's muscular, he's educated, he's super-intelligent. He's a great writer.

Sissy_SpaceChik
Funny, brilliant, sexy and clever beyond belief. He's not as slutty as I'd like him to be though. So that's why he's last on my list. He tries his best to be slutty, but he's got a boyfriend.

Wet Dreaming
Hot, sexy, fun, clever, visual, once married with daughter, lives on an island, plus partnered with a hot guy - the blogger I want to be. Hasn't any sexual hang-ups.