Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Ephemera

I was 28 before I realized that once every month the moon is invisible in the sky - I think it's called the "new moon." I was shocked!

My favourite flower is the tulip. The gorgeous colours, the fleshy moist petals, the protruding thingys that stick up, and they smell incredible. I was amazed when I found out that many people believe that a tulip has no scent! It has the most wonderful, delicate and sweet tulipy scent.

Every spring, I'm amazed by the number and variety of flowering flowers, trees and bushes. There are incredible pink rose flowering trees, outrageous yellow tree blossoms, snow white droplet trees, African-inspired, exotic, red, blossoming bushes. 17th century skirt-inspired flowers on hedges. Burning violet-purple bushies. Delicate and transluscent Hawaiian flowers. Every spring I think, I've never seen them before, and how wonderous they are. It's like spring is saying, "Hello! We're alive and we're beautiful - isn't life beautiful and precious? Let's burst full of life and all engage in its sumptuousness!"

I didn't learn about luminesence until I was 28 - just like the "new moon." Isn't it awesome?

I didn't realize that so many guys love being a bottom until I was 28. In fact, they're proud of being a bottom, and self-identify as such. I love 'em.

I didn't learn how to suck cock well, until I was 35. How weird and unfortunate is that? BC (10") taught me.

I've never used a dildo on myself, and never will. I want the real thing. I like using them on others though, if they find it exciting. But usually they like my real thing.

This is weird and embarrassing, but I will admit it. I have lots of pre-cum. My first three lovers didn't like my pre-cum. They complained about it and made me feel bad about it. Like I was disformed, or something. But BC LOVED my precum. Since then I've discovered that many guys like pre-cum. It's fun to play with and rub with. So now I feel great about my pre-cum. Yea!

That last confession suggests I should write about my uncut cock. First of all, I didn't think about it at all for decades. No one brought it up. I don't have a lot of foreskin. When I'm hard, you can't see any foreskin. Perhaps I'm semi-uncut? I don't look like those European or Brazilian guys. Then there's this whole issue with keeping your uncut cock clean. I've never had an infection or any problem with it. So I really don't know what people are talking about. Does it make me more sensitive? I don't think so. I think that's a myth. A good blow job is all you need, regardless if you're cut or uncut. I have no preference, unless the uncut cock is "stuck" to the penis, and you can't move it. Which my third partner, the Stone Angel, had. It was yucky.

There's so much ephemera that I could write about, but that's probably "too much information" for now.

No comments: