Thursday, March 11, 2004

Predictions
I've had a couple of psychic dreams in my life. The first, when I was about 16 years old, was a dream about a brick wall falling on top of children due to high winds. I dreamt it happened in a shopping mall. Because the dream was so vivid, I told my family about the dream. The next day, the news reported that a firewall (made of brick) fell over due to high winds at an elementary school, killing several children. That freaked us all out!

When I was 28 I dreamt I was watching a tv news show, that reported an earthquake on January 20th, 1994. I was living in Vancouver at the time and was worried about earthquakes happening here. I thought it would happen in Vancouver. My dream happened about a month and a half before the due date. I told all my friends. We were all freaked out when there was an earthquake in Los Angeles on January 17th!

Okay, so here's my prediction. I believe that Mount Rainier will blow, as a volcano, at the beginning of October this year. I felt this very strongly two years ago when I was on Saturna Island at the beginning of October. I looked across the ocean and saw Mount St. Helen, and it "came to me" that Mount Rainier would blow at this time in the next two years. So, it has now been written here, to either make a fool out of me, or to prove that I predicted it.

Another scary prediction was made by psychic Sylvia Browne that Florida would experience a tidal wave some time in May. She made the prediction on the radio show "Coast to Coast AM." She didn't say how it would be set off, but that she felt there was a strong probability. Let's hope it doesn't come true!

Have you ever predicted anything?

No comments: