Monday, March 22, 2004

Public Transit
My car ran out of insurance and it needs a tune-up, even though I got one just six months ago. So I'll need to wait a few weeks before I can afford to buy insurance and afford garage work. What a drag! The scorge of being mostlyself-employed and wanting to avoid credit! (i.e. cheques come in two weeks from clients.)

I started teaching a new course today, and had to take PUBLIC TRANSIT to get to work. It takes me at least an hour or more to get there by PUBLIC TRANSIT. No more waking up at the last minute to shower and jump in my car...listening to music while I drink my morning coffee, casually. I have to plan ("what time does it arrive?, when does it connect?, which skytrain must I take?"), wait for PUBLIC TRANSIT, sit and interact with hundreds of germy, viral other grimy transit passengers. I must grasp onto stainless steel poles when the bus lurches, picking up the colds, flus and other nasties that have contaiminated it. Sit next to lecherous, smelly and coughing passengers who aggressively take over the seating, making me sit half on my rear, the other hanging off, so I don't have to touch them. Feeling guilty when a senior citizen gets on the bus - I end up standing to give them the seat.

So I armed myself with a CD player, some great tunes, headphones wrapped around my ears to tune everyone else out, and...wow, taking PUBLIC TRANSIT was F-U-N-!

First of all, at 8:15am while waiting for the bus, was the 6'3" blond boy with blue eyes, recently short cropped hair, naturally big muscular thighs in jeans wearing a t-shirt, who was listening to his CD player. He got on the bus with me, and I bet he was about 23. I sat behind him, salivating. He opened his school work, and it was musical scores. I got the impression he was listening to the musical scores of the CD he was listening to, because he seemed to get into it, occassionally, by nodding his head. I noticed he had large hands, long fingers. He had short-cut nails, and his index finger nail (on the side) had a bit of blood coagulated on the side of his nail. His upper body was slim, but his legs and thighs and feet were huge. He wore big hiking boots. He looked both delicate and masculine simultaneously. Sweet and hot at the same time. It engaged my attention the whole trip to the skytrain (which in Vancouver terms means the subway).

Then I got onto the skytrain (Vancouver's subway). A 6'4" German god was already on the train. Standing up. He looked about 30 something. We kept looking at each other, surreptitiously. He looked like my first lover - Stu (see past posts). I saw him standing from the back. His perfect athletic body. His golden wheat coloured hair. Square-curved butt. Then he assertively turned around, looked at me, and sat down with his huge thighs, widely parted, facing me, only a few feet away. He kept looking at me, furtively. I looked at him, furtively. He looked at me, furtively. I looked at him, furtively.

Then he got off. The skytrain, I mean.

I taught my seven hours 'straight' (with school, I mean), then got back on PUBLIC TRANSIT.

And was entertained by 6'3" dark haired, classic, jock boy. He was with a young Asian female, who was probably his lover, because he had his arms around her. But I didn't care. He seemed to notice me anyway. You know what I mean? There's hot "straight" guys, who notice "hot gay guys" on the level that makes me think they have:

1. gaydar
2. are somewhat gay themselves
3. love being appreciated by guys

Whatever the case, I noticed he had those very short socks on, underneath his Nikes. He was so tall and so godlike, that when he sat down, his very short socks revealed his sexy, athletic ankles, because his jeans kind of like, edged up toward his groin. I'm sure it wasn't intentional. He also had no hair on his face, no hair sticking out anywhere, his arm hair was well groomed, he was pure gay sexuality, unless straight guys are getting WAY better looking.
WHATEVER.

I had a good time going home on PUBLIC TRANSIT. There were so many sexual innuendos - I've only mentioned three - there were so many more - that taking PUBLIC TRANSIT, almost makes it worthwhile.

No comments: