Monday, March 08, 2004

It's time for a well-rounded blog-comment from yours truly. I've been contentious, lately. As Marshall McLuhan said, "The medium is the message." And I've been manipulated by the medium, known as "blogging," to craft some very one-sided messages.

Originally, what I loved about blogging, was the multi-perspective delivery of communications in which bloggers communicated their lives. What I related to, from the beginning, is how a blogger could be, "good - bad," "moralistic - slutty," "intelligent - stupid," "educated - ignorant," "vain - self-undermining," "sexy - ugly," "Christian - blasphemous," "boring fascinating," "political - social," "sexy - infecting."

What I realize now, is that I honour the fact that there is a dichotomy. Tell me your truth. I'll hear it.

No comments: