Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I had a wonderful long Easter weekend, here in Vancouver. Gorgeous, temperature-breaking weather, being on the beach, hiking and exploring the mountains and hugging giant cedars.

When I got back I read my favourite blogs, and had to physically stop myself from responding, in very "German-style" comments. Germans, from Germany, tend to be very direct in their comments. I'm from the West Coast, so I've learned to stop myself (usually) to responding and being truthful. So all of my favourite bloggers have angered and irritated me with their recent bloggings. ("How can you be so stupid?") I was about to post my honest opinions about what you've been up to, and stopped myself! So I've probably won popularity votes but not honesty votes. I really want to tell all of you how fucked up you are!

But then I remembered...I'm just as fucked up. I've made all the same mistakes. Who am I to pretend I'm better than you?

I can't. All I can do is thank you for your honesty. Smooches.

No comments: