Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Red-headed Kevan


I received an interesting e-mail from someone who saw my profile on gaydar.co.uk. Man, he looks incredibly sexy, and sounds hot too. He wrote:

Hey man, I just read your profile on G-Dar.
You may be my dream-man. ;) lol.

Check out his bod! His description and what he's looking for are also very interesting:
"Like strong minded non-conformists, compassionate, respect others. Brainy/sharp mind; must have opinion, informed, and able to support it. Athletic, masculine, straight looking - a must; physically attracted only to blk/brn hair, brn or hazel eyes. Prefer Middle Eastern or Mediterranean looking men (Not attracted to blond/fair or light/blue-eyed men). Must also share same idea of fidelity: One plus one = no one else. Also, going somewhere with life, yet not impressed with material things nor with pleasing crowd. Able to laugh at himself. Must be 100% healthy, like me. No piercings, tattoos, shaved or party boys/drugs."

I'll have to e-mail him and I'll let you know what happens.