Monday, October 23, 2006

Brad Pitt update



(I'll probably get a ton of google hits with that line...just so you know, this post is not really about Bratt Pitt. Just his doppleganger.)

Guess who I saw on Saturday? You guessed right. Brad Pitt. Except that he no longer sports buzzed-short hair - he's got a normal looking, short hairstyle. But he dyed his hair black. Like Angelina.

He said he's been doing good, except for a few relapses. He looks awesome. So even though he's no longer blond, or buzz-cut, there was still this intense sexual energy/chemistry going on, probably only with me, so it probably wasn't shared, but wow, it's intense. I haven't seen him in months, but all that crazy sexual chemistry energy happened instantly.

He's definitely one drug I need to stay away from. For his own sake.

I wonder if this "chapter" in my life in Lethbridge is over now. I'm not sure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any guy who can find a way to use the word doppleganger in a post...