Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Chris Labelle Update

Unfortunately I missed Canadian Idol last night, so I didn't get to see Chris Labelle. I'm so disappointed. I even emailed CTV to ask for downloadable video footage of Chris Labelle, but the nice guy who's the contact there couldn't give it to me because I'm not a Media person. I tried convincing him, saying that Bloggers and Media cross boundaries, but he couldn't budge, legally. I even searched "YouTube" and there's no footage. If anyone happens to have it, please let me know - send me a link.



Anyway, the entire Men's competition is full of extremely talented singers this year. It further convinces me that Canada is full of far more talented people than the U.S. Each one sounds equally incredible, and unfortunately Chris' voice just doesn't stand out. But the judges all commented on his incredible charisma. I hope he has a chance to improve and isn't voted off too quickly. He sang the same song he did at audition - perhaps that's a smart move. He knows he does it well, plus it gives him room to grow. Anyway, that's my Chris Labelle update, I'm out.... Enjoy the pics.

No comments: