Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Chris Labelle and Brad Update


----Update to my update: The Canadian Idol/CTV people must have discovered the clips on YouTube and removed them. So I've deleted the videos. Too bad! They were very fun.



I emailed someone on YouTube who had uploaded a couple of Canadian Idol Videos and asked her if she had Chris Labelle's performance and she did! And very kindly uploaded it for me. Here he is... He's so cute. I especially love: his motorcycle gag at the beginning of the video; the way he arches his back when he stands up from sitting; his funny walk; and his laugh.

On yesterday's show he dyed his Mohawk red for Canada Day. He toned his performance down a little.

On the message boards of Canadian Idol, everyone is comparing Chris Labelle to last season's contestant Jacob. Can you honestly see anything similar? Here is Jacob singing David Bowie. Canadian's tend to like singers/musicians who are a bit weird.

I like one judge's comment that you wouldn't find a performance like this on most Idol programs, other than in Canada.

----------------------

Also, it turns out that Brad did end up taking the money I gave him and using crack for a day or so, but now he's safely back at his home, and doing well. I'm glad he didn't do it longer than he did, and he feels very disgusted with himself.

I also think his sponsor has told him not to talk to me, because of the whole "I'm attracted to him" thing, or perhaps he just made up his own mind, but he's distancing himself from me. Oh well, it's probably for the best. I mean, I was really looking forward to some cuddling, and I haven't written off the possibility...if it's meant to be, it'll be. Too bad, he was about the most interesting thing happening in my life. It probably isn't right, anyway, from a moral point of view.*

Next week I'm going off for a retreat for a few weeks, so I'll be away. I'm going to be following a strict and healthy diet and working out a couple hours a day. I'm sure I'll meet some people to distract myself with too. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access, but if I do, I'll post about it.

-------------

*By the way, some of the pics I used were actually of my Brad, not Brad Pitt. Can you pick out which ones? I'll never tell.

No comments: